- By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the Course fees (including GST) for the Course using the payment method selected on the enrolment form.
- The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Course fees even if he/she does not complete the Course.
- If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Course Fees.
- The access to the Course will be 60 days or less and is advised at time of enrolment.
- Course commencement is the date upon which you receive the enrolment confirmation receipt
- Participants are unable to receive the course completion certificate until course fees have been paid in full.
- Course enrolment is complete when the participant has been issued a username and password for online course access/or sent course materials via another method;
- Course duration is effective from the date elearning access/access to materials is granted; and
- Course commencement is effective from the date elearning access/access to materials is granted.
- Special offer coupon codes cannot be added to an enrolment retrospectively and must be added at the time of enrolment.
Course Materials, Access and Assessment
- Course Materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the course description, and are available for viewing online and may not be downloaded;
- The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Investor HQ Pty Ltd. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of Investor HQ Pty Ltd;
- Course materials and course content are subject to change;
- Course materials are provided online via our Learning Management System (LMS) 24/7 or via alternative means. The LMS may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance. In the event that our LMS becomes unavailable, course materials will be provided by another mode of delivery;
- Course codes located within our LMS are for internal purposes only and do not appear on course completion certificates and/or unit/subject transcripts.
- Independent research beyond the course materials may be required to complete the assessment;
- All assessment must be submitted online via the LMS;
Course Withdrawal and Refunds
Refunds and Course Withdrawal
Investor HQ Pty Ltd does not provide refunds for cancellations for any reason.
Investor HQ Pty Ltd Credit Voucher/Coupon Code Policy
All credit vouchers/discount coupons have the following conditions of use:
- Not redeemable for cash;
- Valid for one (1) use only;
- Coupon codes cannot be added retroactively; coupon codes mustbe used at the checkout;
- Coupons/vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons/credit vouchers;
- Coupons/vouchers cannot be used to order printed materials; and
- Coupon code can only be used in the time frame specified in the special offer.